4.20.2005

Catching Up

I completed the paperwork for my promotion this evening, two days before it has to be finished. Now, I'll have to wait to see if I am actually selected for the position. I'm hoping that they'll let me know sometime next week.

I was bad this evening. Instead of eating a healthy dinner of leftover grilled chicken, K and I shared half a package of fudge striped cookies. Now, I'm not hungry for healthy food. This is so rare that I'm not sure we've ever done anything like this before. But, I better scamper downstairs to make myself a salad to try and eat something healthy this evening.

K's doing well. The basement contractors appear to be doing the right things, for once. Nothing else to report.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Portia Micello said...

Don't spoil a perfectly good dinner of fudge striped cookies! Sounds similar to my oreo lunch. hehe. Best regards. Michele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Classes
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Site Meter