3.27.2005

Edgy

I've only been out of bed for two hours, and K even less than that, and I feel as if a blow-up is in the making. The sad part is that I don't know how to defuse it. While reading the paper, K seemed angry. Then she decided to go back to bed, I guess. I'm actually not certain what she's doing.

None of this solves our issue that we have errands to run in order to prepare for the week ahead. Errands like a trip to the pharnacy, as all bipolar patients know. We seem to spend lots of time at the pharmacy getting prescriptions filled. Likewise, we have to do the grocery shopping. However, no grocery shopping can occur until we agree on what we want to eat for the next few days. I think I'm heading out of town for work for one or two nights, and K will have to figure out her own meals for those evenings.

Weather sucks, so I don't even want to get out of the house and walk the dog, who thoroughly deserves a walk. She hates it when K and I argue. It is easy to see the stress as she noses against each of us, hoping that our tones will be less strident. During K's worst period of illness, the dog dug up the entire backyard. I assume it was to relieve her own stress, and it did make my spring planting a bit easier last year.

My only hope is that the day will turn out better than I am predicting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Classes
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Site Meter