8.01.2005

RSS Feed

Very exciting--I just added an RSS feed to my blog page. Not that I believe anyone is addicted to synergy to the point of needing every post the minute it comes out, but . . . you now have the option.

Note: I'm still feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. On top of it, the neighborhood association wants to nominate me for a leadership position. I'm planning on declining the nomination. K would have been nominated, but they took her health concerns seriously and didn't put her name forward.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger sansanity said...

ok i'm addicted. (and there was always a feed for your page--blogger does it automatically with some setting or such) but i like the new service (it's fun finding out about new stuff).

BTW... i read whenever something comes out because as a sufferer:
1) you give me hope that someone will be able (and willing) to love me
2) you remind me to pull my head out of my own ass and consider the people around me which sometimes can help alter the mood cycle.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger synergy said...

Nice to know that I've managed to snag at least one addict.

I'm glad that I'm able to convince you that love isn't out of the question, due to mental illness. Before K met me, she believed that she would always be alone, since she is a lesbian. She truly thought she was unlovable and would never find a partner. The things that we believe make us impossible to love aren't reflected in how others see us.

L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Classes
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Site Meter