3.01.2005

Diminishing Irritations

The irritation that I described over the past few weeks is diminishing. The cause was unknown and the reason for the lowered irritation is also unknown, though K and I are taking more care with our interactions. It becomes easy to snap back with a response or lose my temper that I forget I have power over my reactions.

K's remains stressed about the job stuff, though she's beginning to work on the process of reapplying. I was torn between trying to push her, so she would feel better after getting something done or leaving it to herself to work it through with her own initiative. I pushed a bit, but I did recognize that she must make her own plan and figure it out without my assistance. It isn't fair to her if I try to do it all. She reached the same conclusion and told me on Sunday how she's going to approach it. She'll put the materials together before asking for my help.

A basement update: On Friday they poured the floor to the basement. It took the contractors 4 months to reach this point, and only 45 minutes to pour the floor. Anti-climatic. But. . . it's in and they are beginning to work on the brick this week. With luck, we'll be done by the end of March. We have a large ceremony being held in May to celebrate the property, so the push is on to make it look good before then.

I'm sort of groggy today, as I took a sleeping pill last night. K gave it to me and I couldn't tell (being blind without my glasses)if it was a whole or half. The way I feel this morning makes me think she gave me a whole tablet. I asked, however she couldn't even remember having given it to me last night. I'll wake up at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Classes
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Site Meter