2.21.2005

Survived

We survived the family outing in Atlanta and meeting up with my father and his wife. It actually went fairly well, other than K having to leave the table at dinner rather than losing her temper with my father. He was going on about the subject of visualization and the school of thought, which believes you can improve your health through visualization techniques. K viewed it as tantamount for blaming the patient for their own illness. I don't believe that is what he meant, but it could have been interpreted that way. His wife is a psyche nurse, so I'm sure that they had a discussion about it on the 7 hour drive back to Florida.

Any case, the good thing is that we survived without too much trauma. I had envisioned that I would be in tears fairly soon after arrival, and that didn't occur at all.

Any case, we're home again. K's still lounging in bed, but she'll have to get up soon, as her therapy appointment is in less than 2 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Classes
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Site Meter