1.29.2005

Birthday

As I said in my last post, I realize that I've been bad about updating my blog of late, but things have been busy. Then Friday was my birthday. K had been giving me riddles all week about what my gift would be and I was unable to figure them out. But, she finally told me on Thursday night. 2 nights in Philadelphia!!! We headed out on Friday and have been having a wonderful time despite the cold weather.

That K had the ability to plan a trip away like this is a big improvement. She picked out the restaurant for us last night and did all of the research. Normally, she leaves planning to me and goes along with whatever I choose. I'm happy to see her take the initiative. Things are good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Classes
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Site Meter