3.07.2005

Trip to the Psychiatrist

Today's the trip to the psychiatrist. He let K go for 3 months this last time and I know she's going to try and push him for even more time until the next visit. I don't have any problem with it, as she's been very stable.

The good thing is that there is basically nothing to report to him. K's not happy about her weight, but that is the extent of her issues. No problems with the meds or anything else.

My energy level is better than it has been for a while. Maybe it is that I made it to the gym this morning, and I'm feeling the self-satisfaction of working out; however, I believe there is more to it than that. It could be that spring is starting to show itself, albeit slowly. In a couple weeks, the tulips will be blooming, the air will be a balmy 60 degrees, and everything will start to grow. It's good that I finally got around to pruning my Japanese maple and rose bushes on Saturday.

Okay--I'm babbling. I'll report the visit to the doctor tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Classes
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Site Meter