2.10.2006

Out of Touch

I haven't been blogging lately. No specific reason as to the halt. It just seems as if I haven't had anything particular to discuss online. I mean, I can bring up the irritating things like, I weigh more than I want to, 2 lbs heavier than my recorded heaviest weight. I'm not thrilled. I have to lose 5 lbs to be back in the normal BMI range at 24.9.

Sunday, I am heading out across country to the land of cold weather and ice to help my mom out for a week. She's having surgery to have her bladder tacked up. Since her problem stems from childbirth, I figure the least I can do it go and assist for a week. I'm thinking that maybe I can work on my resume and job search strategy. My office is in the midst of a large reorganization. The section where I work will be relatively unscathed or so we think. But another office will likely lose 50% of their workforce. Not a good sign for continued employment. I may not go anywhere, but I should at least think about the possibility. The management hopes that enough people will take early-out and buy-out options so layoffs are prevented. I prefer to be prepared.

K's doing fine though battling an intenstinal bug. She's out today, but my guess is she'll work next Friday rather than use leave for today.

Nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Classes
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Site Meter