7.08.2004

Distractions

Rather than actually writing anything for this blog, I've been busy trying to figure out how to make it look better and add the links to the right hand side of the page. I've been moderately successful.

The week continues to be challenging. Even during the worst pain, K doesn't lash out at me too much, but occassionally something will slip through. Living with the uncertainity of mood swings takes its toll. Last night, as she was struggling against herself, a simple question made her snappish. I hate the unexpectedness of it all. It makes it impossible to plan or promise that we will do something.

Last week, we had puchased tickets to fly out to Chicago for a couple days. About five days prior to the trip, I said that I felt it would be too great a risk. Once again, the disease forced us to put off doing something we really wanted to do. Where to draw the line between living and continuing to put off life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Classes
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Site Meter