8.20.2004

tired

We got too tired last night. Hair cuts were scheduled for 6:45 pm, already a bit late, but it's difficult to get in there. We went for an early dinner beforehand and received a call that the stylist was running behind by 20 minutes. We show 20 minutes late and were told that it will still be another 20 minutes. Fortunately, they had wine, so I had a couple glasses (small ones) while waiting. I could see K was ready to pass out from exhaustion.

I tried to reschedule but all the appointments were either really late or two weeks away. Neither option was acceptable, so we stayed. By the time we made it home, we were both exhausted.

But, other than exhaustion nothing bad happened. Neither of us lost our tempers, K didn't start to spiral, we had already eaten, so no ill-tempered behavior due to lack of food. This is the positive side. By eating first, we were able to deal with the irritation of our stylist running behind, instead of starving and getting really pissy about it.

I'm glad it's the weekend, but I'm a bit nervous. The last couple weekends have resulted in arguments. I'm going to work hard to make sure we don't have any problems this weekend. I just don't like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Online Classes
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Site Meter